Discover the benefits of a Globally Recognised Early Year Education!
- Meet our internationally trained and experienced teachers
- Explore our Montessori prepared environments with approved high quality Montessori materials
- Experience a Montessori curriculum where children develop a deep love for learning
Infant Community (1.5 up to 3 years)
During your child's journey in the Infant Community they will be supported to:
- Refine their fine and gross motor skills
- Enrich their vocabulary
- Gain confidence in their independence
- Establish their role within a community setting
Children's House (2.5 up to 4 years)
During your child's journey in the Children's House they will:
- Love discovering more about the world around them
- Have a stronger ability to solve problems they encounter
- Show an awareness and a respect for the needs of others in their community
Welcome to The Montessori Children's Garden Nursery
The Montessori Children's Garden has been purposefully designed to honor and follow the life's work of Dr. Maria Montessori, who developed a philosophy of education that puts the child at its heart.
We provide a home-like environment, where children are nurtured and guided according to each child's unique potential.
Our Teachers posses a love and respect for children, with a deep understanding of the principles and practice of the Montessori philosophy. The teacher is the link between the child and the prepared environment and introduces children to concepts and skills following their natural development...Read More